Re: weekend chores

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] weekend chores
  • From: "Ray & Nora Edwards" raynora.edwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 10:55:21 -0800

    It is odd how people think of other cultures. I remember being in Peru
and listening to some American tourists complain about not getting food just
like American food. Seems they expected A Disney like experience. Peru land
I guess.
Vaguely remember  something about some great white hunter in the jungle. Of
course there were a lot of those guy in the Jungle series including Tarzan.
Actually met Johnny Wisemuler once. More impressive on film!

Nora