RE: Hostas

Bonnie,
I appreciate the flowers too.  I don't have a keen enough nose to catch the
fragrance, but I think they look rather nice.  I have one I grew from seed
that has a very pretty lavender and white striped flower.
I do cut flowers stems from Tellima and Heuchera americana, usually if they
topple.  Neither is very pretty and they tend to lay over in the path
because they're so long.
Kitty

I'd
> like to see in a Hosta is an evergreen variety in the North! LOL!!!
Wouldn't
> that be something?
>
> Blessings,
>
> Bonnie