Re: weather rant was: just checking

Strange winter, this.  We, in ETN, usually have similar weather to VA but
you guys have really been slammed this year.  Take heart, we had a
BEAUTIFUL day yesterday...warm enough to sit out on the deck and enjoy a
"blue day"...one with sunshine...after weeks of snow and rain (mostly rain
and freezing rain) and we are just under you...a minor adjustment and you
will have similar fronts.
Bonnie 6+ ETN