RE: Re: wintering containers

It's March, so we should be past the 0 temps (never, ever will see David's
690 degrees!)
I'm thinking next week I'll remove the top insulation on my overwintered
containers, which range from qt to 5 gallon.  There's about 150 of them
bunched together against the west side of the house.  These containers are
for my plant sale at the end of April.  I will keep the perimeter
insulation up probably until the end of March.  Then I'll move them into
more sun to hopefully warm the black pots and stimulate growth during April
so they have something to show by sale time.  But if this cold dark weather
continues long passed it's regular season, I wonder how they'll look by end
of April.  Also during early to mid April I should be digging a bunch more.
I hope there are a few good 50 degree days for this.

Kitty