Re: just checking

Kitty, I meant this to go to the list hoping to know if time on my messages
is a problem for anyone else.  I watched for it to appear on my mail list
then realized I did a reply to you only.  What time appeared on the message
when you received it?  10:39 pm was actual time.  Ceres

>>What's the time on your computer?  I've always noticed that your messages
>>come in listed between old, already read messages, and it's because of
>>the
>>time.
  I believe it is the correct time if I am understanding your question.
Your mail must appear in a different format than mine.  Once I read a message
it appears with old mail not with unread or new mail.
    Kitty, I cut the blooms from most of the Heuchera also.  'Chatterbox'
was my first Heuchera and I dry the blooms from it.
    Ceres