RE: sausage vine- again??

Theresa,
Here's a little bit for you:
Hardiness: Tender perennial grown as an annual or container plant   Zones
9-10
Habit: --Growth Rate: Moderate
Texture: Medium to coarse
Height: 10 to 25'
Exposure: Sun to partial shade
Climbing Method: Twining
Flower/ Fruit: Fragrant white flowers spring to summer - racemes of
fragrant, cup-shaped, violet-tinged white flowers, > inch across in spring.
Stauntonia hexaphylla
A wonderful evergreen climber for a large, sunny, warm wall. This year
these rather insignificant flowers are already open in late April and fill
the area with an exotic and delicious scent!

Grown for the flowers, but if pollinated, female plants produce edible
ellipsoid purple fruit.
Fast growing.  Prune in early spring.