RE: COL update

Well don't move to Monee... my water bill also arrived:
Water 22.75
Sewer 28.64
Maint & Repair 10.00 (don't you just love this one!)
Capital improvement 3.20 (what the heck?)
Waste 17.90 (ok- what's the difference of waste and sewer when it is
leaving my house!?!?)
Total 82.49
It is winter and that is Jan-Feb billing... gotta love um... Actually
only goes up about 25.00 for 2 months in the summer and I water
daily...plants only- grass fends for itself :)