RE: An Amaryllis tale

Maddy,
I just read through about 50 messages of the last couple of days, and it
doesn't look like anyone responded to your question re number of blooms.  I
had an Amaryllis that had 8 blooms on one stalk the first year.  The next
year it had 2 stalks of 4, then last year it had one stalk of 4, but it
also had a daughter bulb, which I'm assuming drew some of the energy.  I
don't know that there's any guarantee of how it will perform from year to
year, but a good fertilizer program will help.

Kitty