Re: bombax and no I didn't drop off the face of the earth

Very interesting tree.  Looks similar to some we saw
in Hawaii, but probably a distant relative.  Also-
wanted you all to know I am still alive- jsut my cat
stepped on my keyboard and managed to do something to
the computer- so I no longer have internet access.
Someone at work is going to see if they can fix it
tomorrow.

Theresa