Re: An Amaryllis tale

Amaryllis
I wished I knew the answer. I have one I received for CHRISTmas. I put it
outside last summerm kept it on the dry side on the patio. This past
fall, a couple of leaves emerged. I brought it in the house next to the
patio slideing door, east light. In Jan. the leaves died back. I forgot
about it & today I saw a new leaf coming up!!! Whaaaaaaaa?
I picked my first Camellia flower today. Put in a small bowl of water.
C.S. Wilson, pink/white. Warm rain coming down. Frogs are croaking.
My blood tests today were good. Wife is much better after her stint of
bronchitis, etc & all day in the emergency room. She must be better. She
cooked me a great dinner. You all have a gr888 week.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA