From: Pamela J. Evans [mailto: gardenqueen@gbronline.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed,  5 Mar 2003 12:38:08 -0600
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [CHAT] weather rant  was: just checking

We have flash floods from the "toad floaters" we get, plus there are no
sewers in the streets for storm drainage. Makes for an interesting
landscaping challange to say the least. That's why I surround all my
flower beds, shrubs and so forth w/ bricks. Keeps them from washing away
during storms. Glad you don't get those up there.

Pam