Re: Help please

In a message dated 3/6/03 9:08:53 PM, kmrsy@earthlink.net writes:

>Plant the seed one year and you can dig up the tubers that develop and
>store them over winter.
Kitty, I purchased this as a plant one year and wintered it over as a living
plant inside but let it go the following fall.  I did not know it developed
tubers.  You also mentioned Mirabilis jalapa may be treated the same which I
didn't know either.  I ordered Mirabilis 'Baywatch' from Singing Springs.
This is a fragrant champagne yellow that grows to 9' (in sandy sites 6').
Would this also develope a tuber?  Kitty,  you are a wonder.  Thanks for the