From: Zemuly@aol.com
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Weekend!!
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 16:47:39 EST

In a message dated 03/07/2003 2:52:05 PM Central Standard Time,
jesserenebell@hotmail.com writes:

> YA'LL it is supposed to be 70 tomorrow...and sunny!

We are expecting the same weather. Hallelujah! I have so much to do I hardly
know where to begin. BTW go my Master Gardener certificate and pin last
night. Our ceremony was supposed to have been in February but got canceled
because of snow.

zem
zone 7
West TN