From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of David Franzman
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 7:31 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT]-i Flower Show

Ok, Theresa, I'm looking forward to it.  Actually, I've never met
anybody I've been on a list with before.  What if my hair isn't tidy?
 What if she doesn't like me??  What if my booth is empty???

By the way, here is a word to the wise:  If you hire someone to design
and host a website make sure you look very carefully at other sites they
have done.  Also, maybe call some clients and see if they're happy.  I
didn't do either one of these things and I'm really paying the cost in
aggravation and frustration.  A week ago I basically fired her from the
design aspect but being the nice guy I am I asked her if she'd still
like to host it.  Linda (wife unit) and I designed the website ourselves
and while probably not going to win awards it's not bad.  That was five
days ago and it's still not on the web.  I'm doing a slow burn!

DF

Theresa- yahoo wrote:

>You will be fine-  I need to get my tickets. I'm going on Wednesday with a
>friend, so I'll look for you.
>
>Theresa

San