------------------------------
 Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 08:12:05 -0500 (EST)
From: Kitty <kmrsy@earthlink.net>

 LOL!
Heck, we even have a 'Coney Island' in Ft Wayne, IN.
But Lake Como? There's one in Italy, another in Florida, yet another in
Pennsylvania, and one that I couldn't quite decipher whether it is in
Montana or Idaho or on the border or what.....but I couldn't find one in
Ohio or New York. Talk about confused!
Kitty