Re: -i Flower Show/web site

can't tell you how many web site "designers" we went through at the nursery before settling for what we have. it's kind of like trying to find an automobile mechanic. a large part of the problem, of course, was we didn't know what questions to ask in the beginning. and, being naive and gullible, we got all tangled up with the geocities/yahoo crowd [we finally had to have our attorney threaten to take them to court to extricate ourselves and our domain name].