RE: weather rant now: flooding

I have to agree with Ceres... Somewhere between May 15 to the 25 we will
have a bad frost here. Happens every year:(  Always dieing to plant
before that, as we usually have some nice weather for a few weeks. I
have learned to wait with all in ground plants. Planters (moveable ones)
get planted much earlier and take refuge in the garage for the frost.

Of course everyone around here buys all their plants in the beginning of
April. Duh! This causes everyone to do it, or by the time it is planting
season begins, the nurseries are bare.... drives me nuts! One year we
didn't have any tomato plants, cause I rebelled and would not buy them
till May 1... couldn't find any, sold out. So now I play the game,
outside in those darn little trays if it is nice out, back inside for
the crappy days.... I store them all in my little red wagon and wheel
barrels.... easy to move in and out...

Donna