RE: Surry Gardens

I'm writing an article for a regional daylily newsletter and I have to
list some sources for perennials that are cold hardy in Zones 3 and 4.
I thought of Surry Gardens, and found a positive review written by you.
I have their catalog, but I've never ordered from them.  Since they are
in Maine, I thought they might be a good source to include.  Do you
still recommend them?

Thanks for your help.

Anybody else want to add your two cents?

Long Island, NY
Zone 7

PS-  We got the hail and 6" more snow Thursday!  Just when I thought I
might be able to see the ground sometime soon!  I have no idea what's
going on under there!  Last year spring came early.  I hope the snow
melts a bit this weekend as it is supposed to be 50degrees.  My poor