From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Island Jim
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2003 8:21 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] must be spring...

the epiphyllums are beginning to bloom, the begonias are blooming, and the
ground orchids are sending up bloom spikes. but i'm going to have to pull
most of these plants out to make room for more weeds. the weeds are
definitely winning the battle and i hate to be on the losing side all the
time.

oh, yeah, and the temperatures are in the high-70s, low-80s with a gentle
breeze blowing out of the southwest.