From: David Franzman [mailto: david@atouchofthetropics.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 21:43:10 -0800
Subject: [CHAT] website

Hi kids

I've missed a lot of responses because I've had tremendous internet
problems.  Anyway the site is up and running.  It looks better through
explorer.  For some reason Netscape has jumbled a couple of things
around.  I have my crack team working on it right now.

If some of you wouldn't mind taking a look and giving some constructive
criticism that would be cool.  Thanks!  Oh, there is another issue:  You
have to actually type the www. or you get some weird thing we're trying
to figure out.

www.atouchofthetropics.net
--