Re: Surry Gardens / Munchkin Nursery

Hello Ceres,
    Yep... I am here. Was away for the weekend. We went to the annual Hosta
college for the 5th year in a row. Left Friday morning, returned on Sunday
late. I have been very busy writing, trying to get a bit ahead. My incoming
wholesale orders began arriving this past Thursday. I have crates all over
the place now to pot up, with one to two orders coming in every week over
the next six weeks. Potting up now for fall and next spring sales. Spring
has arrived, whether the weather person knows it or not......
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com