Re: now wall of water?weather rant now: flooding

Wall-o-waters
You can also fill 1 gal milk jugs with water & put around plants. Let the
sun heat up the water. For large plants, put down 3 -4 stakes, place the
jug close to the plant & throw a sheet of plastic over. wal la mini-
heated greenhouse.
We've been getting lots of rain & more to come. It's warming up to 50's
day / mid - high 40's nights. Had a few sun breaks now / then. Spring is
busting out all over. Makes me feel "MORE" better. Have a gr888 week.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA