Re: Searching...

In a message dated 03/10/2003 12:55:40 AM Central Standard Time,
mhobertm@excite.com writes:

> Have you thought about calling the realtors and asking if you could
> straighten up the landscaping a bit by doing some root divisions of the

That would probably work in the "real world" but one of the houses is just
empty and the owner is not cooperative about anything.  The other house is
for sale, it's yard is immaculate, and I would not consider asking the owner
anything.  I'm going to ask a friend in Vicksburg, MS, if she knows any

Thanks for your suggestion.

zone 7
West TN