RE: website

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: [CHAT] website
  • From: Island Jim jsinger@igc.org
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:19:53 -0500

that's interesting, libby, about trying out a site at work. that's what i do all the time--e-mail the address to work, open it there where we have dsl over fiber optic lines and a server that runs very little besides web connections and e-mail. if i like the site, i e-mail the address back home and open it on this old monkey box and immortalize it among my "favorites."