RE: website

Ya know Rich, I bet we could over-winter them indoors even in our zone
cold... of course David would prefer us to buy new ones every year

OK... so when is the mail order to zone cold gonna start? How much are
those babies going for at the Show? Maybe we can get Theresa to pick us
up some and ship them here?.. Of course she would have to keep them for
a month or so, cause they would die on the trip here now....