Re: polka dot

JR, I'm playing catch-up here with email, so not sure if this has been
answered.  I have this plant in my yard.  It is EXTREMELY easy to propagate
by cuttings.  Don't put them in water though...just stick them in the ground.
No need to put in a pot, etc.  Just cut off a bunch in stick it in the
ground...instant plant.  They grow like crazy.  Chop it often to make it stay
bushy, since it has a tendency (here at least) to get leggy and tall.  Makes
a great filler.
zone 9
Texas Gulf coast