Re: Spring has arrived!

OH YA'LL when she says holey jeans...she means it. I can tell what color of UNDERWEAR she's wearing for Pete's Sake!!!!!!! Her response..."so, they're good and worn in...and besides, I live alone, who's going to know?" Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Gonna have to get her some new ones. :-)

Jesse Rene' Bell

From: "Pamela J. Evans" <gardenqueen@gbronline.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: [CHAT] Spring has arrived!
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 20:19:25 -0600

Our old friend Spring blew in on a South wind today.
It was 40 this morning, but 75 degrees by 4:00 this afternoon. Gardening
in short sleeves - what a concept. And I just had to go change out of my
flannels and find a cotton nightshirt. Low tonight?

58. Good bye to winter and good riddance. Good thing too - lots of
plants arriving this week! Lavenders, dahlias, daylilies and hosta and
more! Just in time. Feels funny to have bare legs. Dug my trusty flip
flops out too! Sunday I was freezing my cookies off and now? Had to
braid my hair, it was too hot on my back. Will have to dig out my
favorite holey gardening jeans (yes Jesse - those jeans) too. Weekend
can't get here soon enough! Woo hoo!

Pam Evans
Kemp TX/zone 8A