Re: now cats eating plants

My four do more damage knocking off plants than eating them.  One morning
recently, as I was doing my usual ablutions in the bathroom - tooth brushing,
etc., heard a loud thump, and rushed out, expecting to find my dh had
collapsed, but instead my huge jade plant had been knocked off the window
table where it lives and was lying on the living room floor.  Fortunately not
too much damage had been done - it really needed pruning anyway.  I still
can't figure out how a smallish cat could have managed to leverage a very
large, heavy plant off the table.  The cat who gets on that table is smaller
than the pot.
 A couple of years ago I had to find a new home for a large Beaucarnia that
was being eaten by the kittens.  The damage was not so much to the plant - it
was large and could spare the tips that were eaten - but they always threw up
what they had eaten and I was getting tired of cleaning up after them.  It
was too big for its space, anyway, and Beaucarnias aren't especially lovely -
just interesting.
Auralie