From: Jesse Bell [mailto: jesserenebell@hotmail.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 21:08:19 -0600
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Spring has arrived!

OH YA'LL when she says holey jeans...she means it.  I can tell what color of
UNDERWEAR she's wearing for Pete's Sake!!!!!!!  Her response..."so, they're
good and worn in...and besides, I live alone, who's going to know?"
Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Gonna have to get her some new ones.  :-)

Jesse Rene' Bell