From: "Pamela J. Evans" <gardenqueen@gbronline.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] now cats eating plants
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 06:41:02 -0600

She'll probably out grow that. Sugar had the worst paper fetish when she
was a kitten and she outgrew it - thank God. I did get tired of having
to hide my bills under the couch cushions. And she was still pretty
small when she went after the spider plant. BTW - she knocked over my
huge flat of basil in the bathroom sometime during the night. Likely a
total loss as I didn't have time to clean it up this monring, I'm so not
pleased. I did grab a few handfuls w/ tiny specks of green in them, but
I'm not hopeful considering I was on the run getting ready for work.
Bah!!