Re: Hello?

two on my 'puter tonight

Zem - I just received 3 & had 7 @ 7 a.m.. Pretty quiet!!! We're having
some gully washer rain here, but it's war, up in the hi 50's - low 60's
day time/ Low 50's night.
Got some garden work done yesterday before the "washer " hit. Cleaned up
Autumn Joy & Spectabilis Sedums. Pulled weeds. I think I might sow some
veggie seed next week. what's going on in your neck of the woods?
I didn't have my chemo today because my platelets were down. Will go in
next week. All in all though, I still feel fine.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA