Melody- labyrinth

Melody, the April 2003 issue of Home & Garden (page  82) I found the
following which I thought may be of interest to you. A picture is included
with the article.

The design and execution of a backyard labyrinth could be a baffling task.
But David Tolzmann, co-owner of the Labyrinth Company, in Baltimore, Md, has
a solution. He sells templates of weed blocking landscape fabric that you lay
on the ground, outline with stones and fill in with soil and grass seed.
Thirty-four ready-made designs, some based on historic examples, come in
sizes of up to 60 feet. Custom patterns are also possible.