From: Pamela J. Evans
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: 3/12/2003 8:57 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Hello?

No telling. List is quiet tonight for sure. Been out on the porch w/
Sugar. I let her stay out a little late tonight. Even if she did dump
(accidentally) that whole flat of basil in the bathroom last night.
Managed to salvage some seedlings. Scooped up the rest of the damp soil
(w/ seeds still in it) and put it in a big pot and will hope for the
best. Got some plumbing problems in the kitchen but not serious and will
deal w/ that tomorrow. So I'm doing laundry and having a cold one.