From: Andrea H [mailto: hodgesaa@islc.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 18:48:54 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Hello?

YAY Spring-It's been 70 something here everyday this week. Rained today,
bleck. This weekend is supposed to be gorgeous and of course everyone is
watching the forecast closely as it's St. Patty's weekend and I live less
than an hour from Savannah, GA. HUGE St. Patty's Day celebration every year.
I avoid it like the plague.

Was supposed to start teaching classes at my favorite nursery this weekend
but the owner had to move it back 2 weeks which is fine with me since I'm
totally  unprepared right now. Hope everyone is warming up. Almost all the
plants here are leafing out and the azaleas and redbuds are blooming.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC
Zone 8b