From: Andrea H
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: 3/13/2003 9:25 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Hello?/teaching

8 different classes,and of course I don't have the list with me. I did a
cute little flyer with blurbs and clip art and every thing.

The first one is The Transplanted Gardner, for people new to gardening
in
the coastal south and new gardeners period. Then Butterfly and bird
gardening, shade gardening, "the tropical look" gardening, bog
gardening,
beach gardening, and Native and Heritage plants for those who want to
get
that old time southern look. the last one is fall gardening but that one
won't be until September/ I'm excited about it, as it will give me more
contacts for my nursery, Bloomer's, and will give me more experience. I
have
a friend with a Ph.D in business helping me do a business plan. I'm
going to
be doing strictly container gardens, mainly for businesses and retail
nurseries, but will also do homes for people as well. Someday I'd like
to be
able to quit my job and do this full time.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC
Zone 8b