Re: Hello?/teaching / Business plan

Hello Andrea,
    Hang in there on the business plan. Make sure you do get that one thing
accomplished. I am a few years into my business now and finally got around
to taking classes on how to do your own business plan. Much easier to do the
plan up front than to go back and come forward. The Small Business Admin.
has the classes here for about $25 to $35. In fact, I have been taking a
class ever two or three months at SBA. Advertising and marketing was one,
think they have preparing for trade shows coming up, just went to one on
business plan and it has a part two later this month. Check with your local
Chamber of Commerce and see if they have these goodies for you.
    You can not borrow money from the bank based upon your business without
the business plan, or sell the business at some point, or most importantly,
know what the hey your are doing and if it is working without the bp......
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com