Re: Snow!/rescued plants

Andrea,
My Goldfish Plant from Lowe's was marked Nematanthus nervosus.  This plant
is SO easy.  If some of the brances are broken, prune them off.  Mine likes
a fair amount of water, but the tag cautions to allow soil to dry between
waterings.  I got mine last October and it took about a month b4 it put out
flowers that looked nothing like Goldfish, however the suceeding batch of
flowers in January  were very fishy.  The branches grew long, so I pruned
them about a month ago and stuck the cuttings.  Today I just potted up all
the cuttings.

Kitty

Woo
> > Hoo.
> >
> > Jesse Rene' Bell
> > Claremore, OK
> > Zone 6
> >

> > >From: "Andrea H" <hodgesaa@islc.net>
> > >To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
> > >Subject: Re: [CHAT] Snow!
> > >Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 11:09:05 -0500
> > >
> > >I mailed it yesterday so you should get it soon. And Of course I think
of
> > >you! And everyone else here too. I'm just so bloody busy right now all
> > >have time to do is skim through the messages! Of course it's nasty
> outside
> > >today, and boy and I bummed, so I'm trying to clean house and such.
Yuck.