Re: Hello/now vegetables/travel

Zem and the rest of your folks remind me that a fun thing to do would be
to travel around the country and tasting different regional cuisine.
 For some historic reason the South's taste vary greatly from the rest
of the country it seems.  Of course, we tend to eat those things that
are abundant in particular area but it also depends on the area of
origin or those who settled.  Fun stuff.

Just because I have to:  Okra=Hibiscus