Re: Unknown Flower

I J - One of those flowers in the desert, the white with yellow center, I
think is a Romneya ( not sure spelling). Common name, Matilija Poppy.It
looks like a fried egg. I used to work in nrsy. where they grew them.
I've seen lots of them in the Sierras. Hard to propagate.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA