From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:06:30 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] slammed

In a message dated 3/14/03 12:51:56 AM, mhobertm@excite.com writes:

>DF, you can
>send the rain, we need the precip., just maybe hold on to it until
>Monday if you can! :-)
Melody, I second this motion!  I am Not (I keep telling my self over & over)
going in the garden till it dries out.  This will compact the soil and
anything I may do is best left till we are assured this is not just a tease.
However,  I can not see the garden yet anyway.  I have a strip of lawn
visable in the back of the house.
My daughter & youngest granddaughter left for Washington DC very early this
morning.  I do hope they have nice weather.  Nadia (GD) was selected to place
a wreath on the tome of the unknown soldier at the changing of the guards.  A
few of their plans were changed due to added security.
    Ceres