Re: grits

That was some ultra-low-budget picture that escaped, er, was released in
1978. It starred Monica Tidwell, Miss November of 1973, if memory serves.
Played 2 weeks in Annapolis where a good part of it was shot, and vanished
without a trace. Can't even remember the title; it was something like
"(girls name), A Gothic Love Story." It was, however, a very interesting
experience, and that's why "Day for Night" is one of my favorite movies.

Maria