Re: Grits

In a message dated 03/17/2003 7:57:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jsinger@igc.org writes:

> . but i also like hominy, the
> real thing, which no other more or less civilized person owns up to.
> character defect, i guess.

Hey, that's good stuff too.  Hominy is a real treat, and nowadays you can get
it canned.  I used to love it with lots of butter, salt and pepper, but don't
eat that way nowadays.  It is real good in Tex-Mex dishes, too, with lots of
pork and peppers. - senior moment, I can't think what it's called, but it's
tasty.  Auralie