Re: Re: [CHAT Did everyone leave town? was Grits

Hum... logged on at lunch and no messages since 8:36?!? Is it broke or is everyone out gardening... or worrying.

Weather here was awesome yesterday 73 degrees!.... um high of 40 for today:(

So Pam, now that you fixed by cholesterol problem- what can you do for my high blood presure? (Yeah, I know, quit my job!)