Re: Grits

In a message dated 03/18/2003 9:39:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gardenqueen@gbronline.com writes:

> Actually - when I started drinking red wine, my cholesterol dropped 30
> points (185 to 155) and my doctor asked what I was doing differently and
> I told him I was having a glass of red wine or two in the evening. He
> said "well keep doing it" and I said "yes SIR!". Best advice I ever got
> from any doctor :-D Look at Italian food - loaded w/ fat but Italians
> drink red wine w/ their meals and don't sweat the small stuff. Americans
> can learn a lot from this approach!!

1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than  the
British or Americans.
 2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the
British or Americans.
 3. The Japanese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks
than the British or Americans
 4. The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer  heart
attacks than the British or Americans.
 5. The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and
suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.
 CONCLUSION:
 Eat and drink what you like.
 Speaking English is apparently what kills you.