From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Marge Talt
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2003 11:28 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Hello/now vegetables

> From: Theresa -yhoo <tchessie@yahoo.com>
> Most definitely- I am so happy I build the extra
> raised beds- I've been eating peas for weeks!  I
> planted out tomatos last week!

You're just trying to make me jealous, aren't you? :-)  Snow is
mostly melted here, but not quite; still some pretty substantial
patches and you've been munching peas for a week and have already put
out your tomatoes...sigh....I'm just surveying the winter damage here
and looking for brave noses coming up through the muck.  My snowdrops
are blooming, however, so spring has to come.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade