eggplant recipes

Thanks to all for your encouraging words about eggplant...Maria sent me
2 really excellent looking recipes, one for ratatouille and one for
eggplant parmigiana...can't wait to try them both! And with it being
lent, I'm always on the lookout for good meat free recipes! Tony: If
your lovely wife would be so gracious, I, too would appreciate any
eggplant recipes she might have...Italian style cooking is probably our
most favorite type of food in our house. My ten year old is so proud of
herself...she has learned to make lasagna and it is quite yummy!. She
wants to become a chef, she thinks...and I think she is showing quite a
talent for it, so any good recipes would be quite welcome. And if it
turns out that eggplant is something we all like, we'll probably have an
addition to our veggie garden this year!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein