From: David Franzman
To: Garden
Sent: 3/18/2003 10:30 PM
Subject: [CHAT] sf show

Well folks the SF Flower and Garden show starts tomorrow.  It will be up

by 4 and get home by 11 for me and Linda for the next five days.  I
won't be answering any emails until Sunday night or Monday.  Wish me
luck please and Theresa I hope to see you there.  By the way, the
California Hort. Soc. has a booth very close to mine in Sapling Sq.
 Next months (April) presentation will be on Hibiscus but the hardy
types.  You might want to attend that.  I will be donating a few plants
also.

This is the first time I've had the opportunity to watch how they put
those landscaping displays together.  Pretty interesting.  People
running all over the place.  One minute bare concrete floor the next
beautiful plant paradise.  I have to say I'm pretty excited about being
a part of this.

DF