Spring in Texas

Well, the trees are finally starting to leaf out! Redbud looks great -
roses are really getting after it too. More bluebonnets every day,
spring bulbs in blue, purple, yellow and white. Mints and lemon balms
coming back. French lavenders blooming now and the rosemary shrubs too.
Winter and regular honeysuckle blooming. Cannas and lemon verbena waking
up too. Those of you waiting for cannas - if the weather cooperates (no
more rain) this week, you should have boxes of goodies headed your way
next week. Woo hoo! Even my mahonia (not the new one) is blooming. Bad
news? Little blasted gnats everywhere and killed my first mosquito of
the year - vultures. Wish you could all be here (especially y'all up
North) to see it for yourself and stroll! If gardening isn't proof of a
benevolent Deity, I don't know what is!!

Blessings to you all!!

Pam Evans
Kemp TX/zone 8A