Re: eggplant recipes

I hope you like them. They are two of my favorite things any time of year,
but especially in warm weather, I love ratatouille! I haven't made it yet,
but found a recipe for Vegetarian Moussaka that looks promising. It's a
Greek eggplant casserole (the national dish, I think), usually made with
ground beef or lamb and a cheese-enriched white sauce. I used to live in a
Greek neighborhood, and remember some of the food fondly. If you're
interested, I'll send it along.