From: Melody <mhobertm@excite.com>
Sent: 03/20/03 04:16 AM
To: gardenchat@HORT.NET
Subject: Re: [CHAT] eggplant recipes

> Maria: Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll pass on anything that has
to do with eating baby animals...I don't eat lamb or veal because I
simply cannot wrap my mind, never mind my stomach, around the idea of
eating a baby anything...I have a way too overactive imagination, I
guess. :-) But again, I'm looking forward to the eggplant recipes, so
thanks so much.

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)